Having your infrastructure and applications hosted in the cloud removes the burden of having to manage them in-house, bringing you peace of mind. However, there are times when you need fast cloud computing support to help ensure that your cloud IT environment is running as efficiently as possible.
When issues arise, you need comprehensive cloud support services that you can count on to ensure problems are resolved quickly and seamlessly. From assistance with your cloud-based applications such as Office 365 to your cloud infrastructure, we can support you.
Application Cloud Support
Dealing with many different cloud-based applications can be a challenging task, especially when issues arise. There are many facets to efficient administration of your cloud-based software with which our knowledgeable consultants can assist.
Office 365, for example, has several applications within one suite and all running on the same platform. We offer ongoing administration and end-user support of your cloud-based Office 365 setup so that you can use the product efficiently.
Our Office 365 support covers:
- Helping you maximize your investment in the application by providing assistance with optimization and user training
- Configuring the product to your specific needs
- Troubleshooting any post-migration or implementation issues that may arise
- Performing tasks such as password resets and administering user accounts
- Promoting adoption of the product
- Assistance with implementation of Office 365 to ensure a smooth transition
- Ensure maximum uptime with minimal disruption to your organization's productivity and workflows
Infrastructure Cloud Support
Even though your infrastructure might be hosted remotely in the cloud, active support is still a key concern for many companies. We can help you monitor your virtual system's performance and quickly provide a response when an alert is sent.
- Answer questions and provide guidance
- Assist with operating systems and databases
- Conduct monitoring
- Handle backups and restores
Whatever type of cloud-based IT environment your systems operate under, we have the cloud support solutions that will cater to your needs. Our consultants are on hand to answer your questions, provide training on your applications, improve adoption rates, monitor your systems and help out with any potential issues.
In addition to cloud support services Resolute's experienced teams can offer expertise on all your IT IMAC (installs, moves, additions and changes) needs. To learn how our cloud support services can help your organization maximize your investment, minimize service disruptions and get the most out of your cloud services, contact us.