Working at Resolute Technology Solutions
IT Careers You Can Be Proud Of
Competition for exceptional IT talent is high. At Resolute, we are committed to sustaining our very high retention. We maintain a respectful, innovative workplace where every team member’s contribution is valued. Whether we’re having one of our quarterly team events, a golf outing, or participating in a walk/run, we have one objective, fun! We offer a number of different events throughout the year, which employees are encouraged to participate in.
Work and Play
Here’s what our team members say keep them working here:
- Flexibility – Flexible and professional work environment.
- Mentors – Mentoring environment with dedicated senior professionals.
- Education – Support for certifications and self-directed education.
- Training – Training discussions and allowance to keep with personal and company objectives.
- Salaries – Competitive salaries including pay for performance bonus structure.
- Lunch and Learn – Lunch and Learn staff meetings communicating company performance and staff contributions.
- Community – Opportunity to support community and charity family-focused events.
What keeps us going throughout the year:
- R.E.S.T. – Our Resolute Employee Sponsored Tour golf league keeps players engaged and experiencing a variety of courses.
- R.R.A.W.C. – Our Resolute Run and Walking Club has taken our colleagues through some scenic Forks and Exchange District areas.
- Winnipeg Jets and Manitoba Moose – Resolute is a supporter of both teams and we do ticket giveaways.
- Partner for Life Program – We regularly schedule a shuttle for those who choose to donate blood.
- Events – Family or staff, we have something to get the Resolute ‘family’ together.