Is your business ready for the cloud? While many understand the benefits that come with a cloud-based delivery of technology services, it is vital to know beforehand both your organizational suitability for cloud services and at what stage your readiness is.
We can conduct cloud analysis (including a cloud security assessment) of your business and potential vendors to help you determine which services are ideally suited for cloud delivery versus those you should handle onsite. We will advise you in selecting services among the numerous cloud options and guide you towards setting up your IT environment.
Cloud Assessment Services
Our cloud assessment services operate on several fronts, from examining suitable vendors to analyzing your current technology and processes to determine what sort of an impact moving to the cloud will have on your organization.
We can conduct assessments of potential cloud vendors to determine their suitability to provide services in line with your needs. Some of the key factors to consider include:
- Regulatory compliance, determining whether the supplier is either compliant with necessary regulatory requirements or is willing to undergo necessary audits to become compliant
- Data integrity, ensuring that a prospective vendor properly segregates their data in dedicated hosting setups
- Data recovery services: does the vendor have the capability of restoring information in the event of an outage?
- Cloud data security assessments, determining whether or not your data is secure and the risk of loss is minimized
- Monitoring capability: do they offer robust monitoring, reporting and ability to investigate issues?
There are many cloud services available, and determining which ones are optimal for your needs is essential. As part of our cloud assessment services, we can help you select among the various options by both features and cost point.
We will work to understand your existing infrastructure and determine what your technical requirements are. Some of the factors we take into account include:
- Existing usage patterns to anticipate what type of cloud-based resources you require
- Determine the cost to move services
- Work on migration timeframes
- Identify the pros and cons of moving services to the cloud and help you decide if certain operations should remain on-site
During a cloud assessment, we can study your current processes and help you figure out the potential impact a move to the cloud may have. Change can be difficult for organizations, and it is imperative they understand how such a move may affect your operations.
Benefits of Cloud Assessments
Whether you are contemplating moving your onsite infrastructure to the cloud or are looking at implementing a new one, conducting a cloud assessment is vital to a smooth, timely and cost-effective setup. We can help you know in advance which services will be right for you, which vendors to choose, and your current readiness to make the switch.
In doing so, you will save time and money while ultimately boosting your organizational productivity and efficiency. To learn more about our cloud assessment services and how they can help your business, contact us.