- How IT is shifting in the workplace and the talent shortage
- Up-and-coming IT trends and challenges in the industry
- Disruptive technologies and the change management needed to manage it
- Risk management fundamentals including disaster recovery, and;
- The type of work we do at Resolute.
Rod De Vos gives his backstory and reason for launching Resolute Technology Solutions in 2005 and how it has gotten to where it is today. A lot of interesting topics covered including which skill sets new IT professionals should focus on to get the most out of their career, how companies are using data for business success, and where technology opportunities exist for businesses and how to leverage them. Its an exciting time for those who work with business technology and we got to broach many interesting topics for organizations with all sizes of IT departments.
Final thought and takeaway for business leaders looking to enhance their IT:
“Spend the time to figure out how best to leverage technology and go chase that and make sure it is completely in alignment with your business.” – Rod De Vos
Want Guidance on How to Best Leverage Your Technology?
Get in Touch with Resolute Today!
You can hear more radio interviews with Richard Lannon on his site: Brave World and see more about the type of work he does to get professionals S.E.T for Success.