Working at Resolute
Competition for exceptional IT talent is high. At Resolute, we are committed to sustaining our very high retention. We maintain a respectful, innovative workplace where every team member’s contribution is valued.
Here’s what our team members say keep them working here:
- Flexibility around when and where to work
- Mentoring environment with dedicated senior professionals
- Support for certifications and self-directed education
- Dedicated annual training allowance tied to personal and company objectives
- Competitive salaries including Pay for Performance bonus structure
- Option to trade financial bonus for vacation time
- Monthly Lunch and Learn meetings for communication about how the company is doing and staff contribution to success
- Centrally located office (Downtown)
- Opportunity to support community and charities
- Family-focused social events
Whether we're having one of our quarterly team events, a golf outing, or participating in a walk/run, we have one objective, fun! Resolute offers a number of different events through out the year, which employees are encouraged to participate in. Below are a few of the events Resolute hosts:
- R.E.S.T. - Join the Resolute Employee Sponsored Tour golf league and get outdoors to enjoy some fresh air and fun. We select a new course each week and wind up with a year-end tournament.
- R.R.A.W.C. - The Resolute Running and Walking Club, begins in spring and continues until fall. We get inspired with a run or walk around the historic Forks area.
- Quarterly Events - From a family event of horseback riding to a group comedy show, Resoute has a special event every three months.